Shelves and storage
Bespoke shelves and storage for your industrial process
Our modular lean system allows for bespoke solutions for your material handling needs.
Benefits of bespoke shelves and storages in industrial settings:
- Improved visual management of product.
- Implement a FIFO (First In First Out) system.
- Improve stock control such as items with a limited shelf-life.
- Optimise valued production space.
- Reduce quality defects to parts.
- Reduce picking time.
- Reduce picking errors.
- Improved ergonomics.
- Suitable for Kanban principles.
- Easy to re-configure or modify to changing requirements.
In addition, our products are ergonomically designed to meet lean manufacturing and continuous improvement (kaizen) principles and we can provide a fully Electrostatic discharge (ESD) compliant solution where required.
Sample shelves and material handling solutions:
- “Duraflow” Carton Flow Racks
- Industrial Storage Racks.
- Box Bench Storage Unit.
- Vertical Storage Unit
- Mobile Storage Rack
- Pigeon Storage Rack.
See how the use of a bespoke solution for issues with material transportation in the life sciences sector allowed for:
- Improved ergonomics and safety with solution designed around the specific process.
- Space optimised by 75%.
- Reduced time searching for parts.
- Increased visibility allowing for better inventory control.
For specific details on this project
Do you need advice about shelving and storage solutions for your process?
Our design team will work with you to determine the best solution to suit your needs. Fill in the form and our specialists will contact you as soon as possible.
Unit 1, Castlepark,
Smithstown Industrial Estate,
Shannon, Co. Clare, V14 E282, Ireland