Do you require tubing, fixtures and brackets to build your own solution?
Benefits of using FlowTube:
- Improves Productivity
- Totally reusable: Solutions can be adjusted and reused
- Versatile – simply modified
- Easy and quick to assemble
- High aesthetic value
- Virtually maintenance free
- No special tools or technical skills required – just a tape measure, tube cutting tool and a 5mm Allen key
- Standardisation – more control
- Hard-wearing: Designed for longevity (e.g. rust inhibitor is applied to inner surface of the tube)
- Oxidation resistant material (stainless steel and nickel)
- Non-shedding material
- Non-porous surfaces – easily cleaned with alcohol
- Standard components mean you get your bespoke solution, but without the associated premium cleanroom price tag
- Environmentally friendly
Simplicity drives FlowTube’s versatility in working with its tubes, components and accessories. This allows process improvements to take a building block approach to create solutions that meet the company’s material flow requirements through using tubes and brackets based modules.
FlowTube consists of a range of reusable steel tubes and rapid assembly connecting joints, brackets, roller tracks, parts and accessories. This not only enables you to design and build a wide range of applications and solutions, but can also be integrated into a Lean Manufacturing or Kaizen environment. FlowTube can be used to create bespoke storage and workspace solutions that improve efficiency, reduce waste and save you time and money. Solutions can be designed to cater for any weight requirement! ATC works with FlowStore, the UK distributors for FlowTube, to deliver custom-made solutions, using local Irish knowledge and UK based distribution and assembly resources.
FlowTube solutions are simple to design, quick to assemble and completely reusable. It is an extremely versatile solution that lets you customise any application for storage, assembly, manufacturing, distribution and material handling. It is a fully flexible modular system – structures are assembled rather than welded. The applications and solutions are compatible with requirements in industry. There are a number of finishes available for both tubes and joints – stainless steel or colour coded plastic coating.
FlowTube fully supports the principles of Continuous Improvement (Kaizen Techniques) and Lean Manufacturing. This simple-to-use solution will simplify your processes, increase your productivity and decrease your costs. We will help you every step of the way. We can draw your diagrams and build your applications for you, or show you how easy it is to assemble and create your own cost-effective solutions.
- Manufacturing – e.g. assembly and production Lines
- Cell Feed Systems
- Material handling Display stands
- Industrial shelving
- Carts, trucks or trolleys
- Assembly and packing benches
- Ergonomic workstations
- Kitting systems for parts
- Special stands e.g. notice boards, sign holders, safety signs
- Customised structures
Specifications of Aluminium & Steel Tubes & Metal Joints
Colours & finishes:
Tubes are available in the following colours and finishes:
Ivory, dark blue, grey, black, red, white, ESD black and Stainless Steel.
Other colours are available on request.
Lengths & thickness:
Tubes are 28mm diameter with a choice of steel thickness.
Standard Stock length for all tube finishes 4000mm
Metal Joints colours and finishes:
Black coating, Black Zinc plating, White Zinc plating, nickel plating, Ivory powder coating, grey powder coating and blue powder coating
We’re always happy to provide you with whatever assistance you may need, so please feel free to reach out to let us know how we can help.
Unit 1, Castlepark,
Smithstown Industrial Estate,
Shannon, Co. Clare, V14 E282, Ireland
Enterprise Ireland Lean Service Provider